The internship duration will be from April to July 2018. The last date to apply for the internship is December 26, 2017.
Students who are selected for the internship will be assigned specific responsibilities which would vary by project area.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
The application for internship can be filled on Internshala. This past year AICTE and APSSDC have signed MoU with Internshala with an aim to provide internships to and training to college students.